1. Rentals are based on One-week rental period. Customers can collect the items Wednesday before the event and have to return Tuesday after the event
2. Collection & Return time between 11am-8pm ONLY. Please call/sms before you come.. Please note that the times may vary at public holidays
3. You may book the items as far in advance as you wish. To do this you will need to pay 50% deposit (Non-refundable) to block the date. No goods will be reserved unless the deposit is received.
4. All rentals are calculated from the time of rental whether the items are used or not.
5. The hirer shall keep the rented goods in good condition and is responsible for replacing any damage or loss that may occur to any item.
6. The amount charged to replace or repair is separate from the rental fee. The charge will be advised and determined by Something Borrowed By Nawal
7. Something Borrowed by Nawal will be entitled to utilise the deposit towards outstanding rental and / or the replacement of damaged goods.
8. If the deposit is insufficient to replace or restore the damaged goods, Something Borrowed by Nawal is entitled to demand the hirer an extra amount deemed fit.
9. All rental, deposit will be forfeited if this contract is cancelled.
10. Security deposit of RM50 is needed at the time of collection which will be refunded in full on return, providing the items are in good order.